Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and un item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9|
|Pattern:||Eddie, Iron Maiden||Material:||Canvas|
|Product Line:||Classic Slip-On||UPC:|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Rag & Bone Noelle Black Open Toe Boots 37.5 $595
- UniKoala Twin faced sheep skin Classic Short Boots
- NWT $348 Frye Anna Mid Leather Pull On-ASV Slouch Boot Cognac Brown Size 9.5
- Designer Giuseppe Zanotti Debra 105mm Camoscio Suede Bow Boot Sz 38.5 $1050
- Women’s FRYE Harness Boots. Size 6.5. Great condition!
- Man/Woman Earth Womens Orion M- Choose SZ/Color. Complete specification the most economical International big name
- NIB Bed Stu Women's Hermoine Leather Slip On Fashion Sneakers Tan Rustic sz 9.5
- CLARKS ARTISAN Ladies 'ALDEA ABODE' Flats- DK. BROWN LEA Sz. 9.5 M NIB
- NIKE women's trainers size 2.5 (eur 35)
- Nike Women's Md Runner 2 BR Running Shoe Trainers 902858 400
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.